Datix2Cloud and Datix2Cloud Value The cloud solutions for guarding services and staff attendance management
Datix2Cloud and Datix2Cloud Value are software services on virtual infrastructure provided in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode and designed for the reception, processing, saving and consultation of data and status signals transmitted by SAVV or Datix brand hardware devices equipped with TCP/IP network connectivity (e.g. GPRS, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi,...), including Android smartphones with Datix2App application. The services are available for both purchased and leased devices and do not include the supply of a SIM card or data traffic for which the equipment users remain responsible.
The two services differ by the pricing mode. The Datix2Cloud service is provided on a pay-per-use basis when you buy and top-up service credits. The credits used over a given period of time depend on the quantity of the cloud resources used. Instead the Datix2Cloud Value service is provided on a flat-rate basis.
Once the contract for the supply of the service has been subscribed, Customers receive an ID (e.g. d2c10037) code that identifies them unequivocally and will accompany them throughout the whole period in which they use the service.
The benefits of our cloud solutions
- Scalability: you can increase or decrease the resources used following workload peaks therefore reducing time and costs.
- Reliability: infrastructure back-up, high security standards and data held at a leading Italian data center.
- Real time and easy use: rapid provisioning and intuitive functionality at just a click away.
- Choose your pricing mode: pay-per-use (depending on the cloud resources used) or flat rate (for each fixed or portable device in use).
- No investments needed in computers, networks or software licenses: no outlays for investments in dedicated PCs or servers, no outlays for investments in operating system licenses and no outlays for investments in network infrastructure (no public IP addresses, no firewalls and no dedicated routers). You can access the cloud platform via the browser of your device which is already being used and is already connected to the internet.
Datix2Cloud - Pay-per-use rate
The Datix2Cloud service is offered on a pay-per-use basis when you buy, top-up and use service credits. The credits used over a given period of time depend on the quantity of the cloud resources used. The cloud resources for which a charge is made and which therefore form part of the calculation of the credits spent over a specific period of time are:
- Devices - fixed and portable Datix terminals or Android smartphones with Datix2App (10 credits each / 24hrs),
- RFID/NFC tags (0,1 credit each / 24hrs),
- Web users (1 credit each / 24 hrs).
Web user means any user having access to Datix2Cloud.App.
In addition to the system for the reception and processing of data transmitted, the Datix2Cloud service includes the Datix2Cloud.Portal management portal which allows customers to check the resources being used, activate new service credits and check the credits left and those used in the past and the Datix2Cloud.App web application with all the functionalities required for guard control, attendance management and alarm reception (eg. panic/SOS, loss of verticality, extended immobility, low battery, device on, device off, ...).
Datix2Cloud Value - Flat rate
The Datix2Cloud Value service is offered on a flat rate basis. The Customer shall purchase a cloud key (with a 1 month or 12 months validity) for each device to be connected with the Platform, regardless of the number of RFID/NFC tags in use and web users who need to login the application (up to max 5 web users each subscription).
In addition to the system for the reception and processing of data transmitted, the Datix2Cloud Value service includes the Datix2Cloud.App web application with all the functionalities required for guard control, attendance management and alarm reception (eg. panic/SOS, loss of verticality, extended immobility, low battery, device on, device off, ...). Also, the web application allows the activation of the cloud keys for those devices to be connected with the platform.