Datix NaNo 3G
- RFID 125 KHz tag reading
- 128x32 graphic display
- 30 selectable tasks
- Memory size: 5000/10000 records
- Communication and data downloading:USB (all models), mobile data (only models with 2G/3G modem)
- GPS (optional)
- Man down system (only models with 2G/3G modem) with panic and loss of verticality via Text, data over the internet and voice call (pre-recorded message only, no conversation)
- Li-Io (1050mAh/1100mAh) rechargeable battery
- Battery recharge via USB
- DST management
- Backup battery for RTC (clock)
- Dim (mm): 99x56x26 (without GPS), 108x58x26 (with GPS)
- Weight (gr): ~150 (without GPS), ~160 (with GPS)
Datix NaNo 3G models are the best choice for switching easily from a paper-based to a computer-based management of domiciliary care to elderly people and people with disabilities living in their own homes. The device logs the arrival and depature time of carers.
By Datix NaNo 3G all cleaning companies can maximize the performance of their business. From mileage and expenses calculation, to invoicing and payroll.
Datix NaNo 3G handhelds prove to be an effective aid for the busy administration of the ever-growing and increasingly regulated labour sector. The collection of clockings in static and moving yards has never been so easy and flexible. Forget all your papers and move to a smart reporting system like Datix NaNo 3G. One handheld every yard supervisor and one RFID badge each worker.
Also, being a pocket size device Datix Nano 3G can be effectively used to log activities of service team and manage maintenance practices such as the scheduled maintenance processes of fire extinguishers, elevators and boilers. 1 portable unit every mantainer and 1 RFID tag to identify each device maintained.