Datix NaNo and NaNo G
- RFID 125 KHz tag reading
- 128x32 graphic display
- 30 selectable tasks
- Memory size: 5000/10000 records
- Communication and data downloading:USB (all models), 2-way GPRS (only NaNo G)
- GPS (optional, only NaNo G)
- Man down system (only NaNo G) with panic and loss of verticality via Text and GPRS
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Battery recharge via USB
- DST management
- Backup battery for RTC (clock)
- Dim (mm): 80x50x22 (NaNo), 99x56x26 (NaNo G), 108x58x26 (NaNo G with GPS)
- Weight (gr): ~90 (NaNo), ~150 (NaNo G), ~160 (NaNo G with GPS)
Datix NaNo units are the best choice for switching easily from a paper-based to a computer-based management of domiciliary care to elderly people and people with disabilities living in their own homes. The device logs arrival and depature time of carers from service users homes.
By Datix NaNo and Datix NaNo G all cleaning companies can maximize the performance of their complete process control system, from mileage and expenses calculation, to invoicing and payroll.
Datix NaNo handhelds reveal to be an effective aid for the busy administration of the ever-growing and increasingly regulated labour sector. The collection of clockings in static and moving yards has never been so easy and flexible. Forget all your papers and move to a smart reporting system like Datix NaNo. One pocket size unit every yard supervisor and one RFID badge each worker.
Being pocket size devices Datix Nano and Datix NaNo G can also be effectively used to log activities of service team and to manage maintenance practices such as the scheduled maintenance processes of fire extinguishers, elevators and boilers. 1 portable unit every mantainer and 1 RFID tag to identify each device maintained.