Datix NaNo 3G
- 128x32 graphic display
- 2G/3G cellular modem
- GPS receiver (optional)
- Panic, loss of verticality and no-motion alert via Text (SMS), data over the internet and voice call (pre-recorded message only, no conversation)
- RFID 125 KHz tag reading
- Device configuration via USB/data connectivity
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Battery recharge via the USB
- DST management
- Backup battery for RTC (clock)
- Dim (mm): 99x56x26 (without GPS), 108x58x26 (with GPS)
- Weight (gr): ~150 (without GPS), ~160 (with GPS)
Datix NaNo 3G has been specifically designed to be a valuable aid for the safety of lone workers engaged in solitary activities in potentially hazardous situations. The man down and panic functionalities, combined with GPS tracking, allow to significantly reduce the health and safety risks of lone workers.
Even athletes can benefit from the aid of Datix NaNo 3G. In particular, all those engaged in individual activities that require moving on the ground and then the search of the person in case of alarm (eg, hikers, bikers, climbers).
Being able to raise alerts in case of panic and loss of verticality Datix NaNo 3G proves to be extremely useful for the elderly, and in general for all people with reduced mobility.